Tuesday, November 18, 2014

More Blog Changes

Party Photographer

It's been over 2 years since Raelin stopped doing Saturday Party photos, and has been over the last 6 months that Erin and I have both been taking Saturday Party Pictures!! Well I concede her pictures are much better than mine and with the consistency she has show along with the number of pictures she takes, there is really no reason for me to take party pictures, I have enough work and other things I would prefer to focus on.

So I have asked her to go ahead and split her pictures over 2 days of blog post!!
Erin has already been a contributor to this blog for most of 2014 diligently doing the daily post along with some of the .

Erin was a Miss Emily's Studios, Golden Cock nominee for best Breast and Best Butt for her work in the movie: Christmas Magic, The Magic of Tits  and winning for Best Breast!!
She is Domino in Legs Wide Spread

Erin is also a Director and Fashion designer!!
Erin made her directorial debut with the movie: BlackMail and is releasing her 2nd movie today!!
Her Blog:   http://club-e-sl.blogspot.com/
Her flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/erincedarbridge/

No comments:

Post a Comment